Love D8: Celebrating All That’s Great About Dublin 8
St Patrick’s Cathedral will be the spectacular setting for a great new initiative to showcase the very best of community life in The Liberties and Dublin 8.
Partnering with Dublin City Council and featuring over 100 community groups, clubs, schools, businesses and agencies, LOVE D8 will transform the beautiful cathedral into a bustling market–style community fair on Tuesday February 26. As February is the Month of Love …you’re invited to make a D8 with The Liberties for this showcase of social, cultural and economic life in the area.
· Over 100 exhibitors showcasing their activities across a series of zones: HealthyD8, LearningD8, Clean&GreenD8, WorkingD8, CulturalD8 and CommunityD8
· The public can explore all that The Liberties has to offer: get information on clubs and activities, learn about local schools and workplaces, discover how to get active and involved and much, much more
· There will be local interest talks in the beautiful Lady Chapel
· Popup music performances
· Free entry (but strictly by ticket only)
· Refreshments available from some of our great local businesses and sponsors
· They’ll even throw in a free raffle!
All are welcome to join in unique evening between 6.30pm and 9.30pm on Tuesday, February 26.
More details of St Patrick’s Cathedral at www.stpatrickscathedral.ie
Book your ticket